Re: [OM] Loose aperture ring

Subject: Re: [OM] Loose aperture ring
From: "Gary" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:43:45 -0500
My 85/2 was, shall we say, well used when I got it.  The aperture ring was
pretty loose.  Made fine pictures, but I eventually sent it to John H.  He
did a fine job of tightening it up.  He made a crack about me torture
testing the poor little Zuiko but I don't hold it against him.

I don't recall how much he charged me, but it was reasonable.  Whether or
not repair makes sense for you depends a lot on how much you paid for the
lens.

Gary Edwards