Re: [OM] Distortion among Four Zuiko Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Distortion among Four Zuiko Lenses
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:24:50 -0500
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Without putting the line at the edges of the frame you will never know how
worse the lens is.

Yes, it is not a technically perfect test in the sense you mention
and in other respects. Still I think it is an improvement over my
previous test photos because of suggestions from several people,
including yourself, so I will now go back to photography, which I
certainly enjoy a lot more than making pictures of walls. :-)

Joel W.

From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I don't know.  I can imagine an exhibit of a series pictures of walls
at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles. It is all in the
concept. :-)

Winsor

Thanks for the suggestion. ;-)

There was a guy on the Epson list who was thinking about doing an exhibit using all the charts he'd printed in the course of profiling dozens of different kinds of paper. That's one where the concept is really a lot more entertaining than the execution.

Joel W.