Re: [OM] Lotus flower

Subject: Re: [OM] Lotus flower
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:54:35 -0700
Here I have to express my thanks to all who has comment to my lotus
flower post on TOPE. I know I should announce this later :-) but I'm
going to Guilin for a photo trip by the end of this week. I learned
some of you are new to lotus flowers so I have posted some more on my
web site, anyone interested can have a look:

http://www.glink.net.hk/~olympus/Lotus.htm

By the way the secret about shooting lotus is finding some lotus
flower and have accurate exposure (an external meter is very helpful),
that's all you need and I'm just luck.

C.H.Ling

So beautiful! If photographing flowers were an Olympic event you would be shoving your fist into the air, "celebrating" your triumph. It is nice to see great work and becoming modesty from the same individual.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California