Re: [OM] Film Loader Question(s)

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Loader Question(s)
From: Larry Otto <larryotto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 22:05:58 -0500
Hi Tony,

I have used bulk film loaders for years. 100 feet of film will get you
about 25 rolls of 24 exposure, and probably about 18 of 36 exposure,
depends on how much you waste on your leader. It ends up being much
cheaper in the long run than buying individual rolls. I mostly use Delta
400 and sometime also buy Delta 100, and just mark my bulk loaders
accordingly so as not to mix them up. Initial expense of the bulk loader
is high if new, look for a good used one.

Larry