Re: [OM] Tamron Adaptall-2 mounts and the black blipper.

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron Adaptall-2 mounts and the black blipper.
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:01:28 -0400
You can top the screw hole off with some 5 minute epoxy.  That glue is self
leveling and should give you a flush screw hole which won't do any damage.
Or try using a hole punch to make a shim out of some sheet styrene.  Then
glue over screw head.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000