[OM] OLYMPUS COLLECTION For Sale

Subject: [OM] OLYMPUS COLLECTION For Sale
From: "Jeremy Zobel" <jeremyzobel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 00:48:33
I love Olympus but find myself to be more a collector than a user. All items are in great shape and many have seen hardly any use. I have pictures available for all items. Just contact me off-line and I will send them to you. There are a lot of items so please only reply if truly interested. I'll go crazy answering so many e-mails. My grading policy is strict and goes as such:
NIB=New in Box (just as if you bought it at the store)
9=any reason that would show that item has been handled or used (scratch and mark free)something like a rub mark. 8=A nick or paint flick is visible. Perfectly in working order. Trust me, there is nothing in this collection that would have more than two or three paint nicks. Honestly, I wouldn't have bought it if there were. IB=In Box(all boxes are perfect, they were stored immediately upon purchase when bought in 1987)
IH=In leather case

OM-2S (NIB)                     $300
Zuiko 65-200mm F4 (9IB)         $225
Zuiko 35-70mm F4 (9+IB)         $150
Zuiko 24mm F2.8 (8+IH)          $200
Zuiko 80mm Macro (NIH)          $350
Zuiko 180mm F2.8 (9+)           $500
Zuiko 50mm F1.8 (NIB)           $50
Power Bounce 2 (8IB)            $125
2XA Teleconverter (9)           $150
80mm Close Up f170mm (NIB)      $65
Winder 2 (9)                    $100
T-1 Power Control (9)           $150
T-32 (NIB)                      $100
1-10 Focus Screen (NIB)         $40
Varimagni Finder (NIB)          $120
T-28 Twin Flash w/ring  (9)     $175
Auto Tube 65-116 (9++)          $150
1.2m Relay Cord (NIB)           $20
M-Grip Cord (NIB)               $15
TTL Cord .6m (NIB)              $15
55mm Polarizer (Tiffen)(NIB)    $25
49mm Polarizer (B&W Wide Angle)     $45  perfect for 24mm

Thank You for your time.

Regards.
Jeremy Z.