Re: [OM] Manual Adaptor

Subject: Re: [OM] Manual Adaptor
From: Marcin Kost <kosta@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 21:07:42 +0200
Hi!
    IMO the best solution of your problem is an OM2n or an OM2s. Here are some
pros and cons for these cameras
Pro:
OTF metering
Manual mode
only 2 SR44 batteries
interchangeable screens
Cons:
Hot shoe on screw (when you often use a flash  it is not the right solution)
OM2n
No mirror, shutter pre fire OM2n
No spot metering.OM 2n
Eats batteries OM2s
Price
The indicator in OM2s viewfinder is not as clear as the needle in OM2n (my
opinion maybe because I wear glasses)
Regards
Marcin