[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2469

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2469
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:07:53 -0500
>Standing offer.  Any list member that finds themselves in Austin gets a
>ride.  You just have to hold on tight.

>Tom
>Yeah. As to show propper remorse, Tom should give everyone on the list a
>free ride in his 'vette ;)

Yaw know what would be a better idearrrrrr. If Tom would make us all
equipment consultants.
He could parcel out, to each of the list members, pieces of OM equipment
he receives from purchases he makes. We could then, out of the goodness
of our hearts, run it through 2 months of controlled 'USE' tests. We
would then ship it back to him, along with written documentation  of
conditions and/or defects.
He would then replace it with a new piece to test. He would benefit by
the use of our collective expertise and we would benefit from the
feelings of knowing we helped a fellow list member with his business.

                        yours or would you rather buy a bridge }:-)>>

                                Garry D. Lewis

--
strange that those things that often seem to be the answer to all our
dreams,