[OM] Zuiko 300mm f4.5 for sale.

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 300mm f4.5 for sale.
From: "Mark Hammons" <astaire@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 23:19:39 -0500
Well my beautiful 100mm F2 lens finally got sold to a list member and
is presently on its way to him.

With that sale completed I want to offer again for sale my 300mm F4.5 Zuiko.

To repeat from my previous post, it has both caps, tripod mount and original
case (but no strap for
the case).

The lens is in Mint- condition with only a very few very slight brassing marks
on one small section
of the aperture ring and a slight round impression on the tripod adapter where
it mates to a tripod.
The lens is really new except for these 2 items.

Asking $375 which would include shipping and insurance in ConUS.

Please contact me if interested offline.