Re: [OM] Close Up Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Close Up Lenses
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:24:44 +0200 (CEST)
I accidentially bought an Olympus 49mm close-up lens. I have been using it
for taking detail-photos of my bonsai's - and of various flowers - in
combination with my 85/2. Seemed to be ok, though I never got around to do
serious testing hereof.

--thomas

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Clendon Gibson wrote:

> Does anyone have experience using close up lenses with
> the OM system? I am thinking about getting a set and
> was wondering what advice I could get.
>
> Thanks

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)