Re: [OM] OM users around the world

Subject: Re: [OM] OM users around the world
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 21:55:47 +0000
At 01:46 6/11/01, Dr. Oben Candemir wrote:
I did a search on Google with "Olympus OM" as the subject and was amazed by what I found. There are so many individuals using these cameras. One of the better sites with some amazing photos I found was:

http://blue-ice.au.nu/gallery/bios.html

He uses OM 2 and 3's.

Cheers, hope everyone enjoys this link
Oben

An interesting site! I've heard that OM-3 and OM-3ti bodies have been used for photography in extreme severe cold. His use of the OM-3's in particular isn't that surprising. If I recall correctly, when it gets harsh enough (extreme high altitude climbing), the body must be reworked with lubricants that will not congeal (seals that won't get brittle also ??).

Did the same search parameter in Google. Some of the best known sites with a number of them belonging to list members showed on the first page.

-- John