[OM] FS: Various Bodies, lenses and accessories

Subject: [OM] FS: Various Bodies, lenses and accessories
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 20:35:48 -0500
I've got a few things to sell and thought I'd offer them here first.  If
there isn't an interest, I'll pop them on e*bay.  I'm, believe it or not,
winding down, at least for a break, so these are some of the last things to
sell.  All lenses are Zuiko, unless otherwise noted.  Prices are without
shipping.

I have pics of all of these things, and can email them to you if you're
interested. In the interest of bandwidth, these are very short
descriptions -- I can provide more if you're interested.

Write me privately, of course, if you're interested at tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OM-10, VG, nice clean body except on/off switch is loose, $50
OM-G, 1125xxx, EX, nice clean body, $65
OM-G, 1191xxx, Won't fire the shutter, parts I guess, $20
OM-PC, 1128xxx, EX, bottom wear, overall clean, $95
OM-4, EX, 1086xxx, very clean, minor back wear, $320

28/3.5, EX, with EX hard case, $55
50/1.4, 1080xxx, MC, one small fungus spot, $35
28-48/4, VG, very minor front clean marks, $160
35-105/3.5-4.5, EX, minor dust, $195
75-150/4, EX-EX+, with EX hard case, $90

Kiron 28 f/2, MC, EX, $75
Tamron 90/2.5 SP Macro Adaptall with OL mount, G, small fungus spots, $75
Tamron 35-70/3.5 Adaptall with OL mount, EX, $65
Vivitar matched multiplier for 70-150/3.8 Zoom, EX, Free

14mm Auto Extention tube, LN in box and case, $25
65-116 auto extension tube, EX, no tripod mount, $135
Bellows, LN in box, $130

T20 with soft case, EX, $50

250 Exposure back, with two cartridges in cases, EX, $185