Re: [OM] Almost a coup & mail order film questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Almost a coup & mail order film questions
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 12:18:47 +0100
         BILL,
                  Your pleading : )) for a lens hood for a 28-48 zuiko lens
hood jogged my ageing memory cells ! When I originally bought my 28-48 lens
-about 18 years ago- I bought a spare hood just in case! I was glad I did as I
misplaced my original and so used the spare. As luck would have it the lost
hood has recently resurfaced . Its yours if you want it :))
                                               John Duggan, Wales, U.K.