[OM] OT - Graphics Software FS

Subject: [OM] OT - Graphics Software FS
From: "jamesfc@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jamesfc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:58:04 -0400
I teach a course on the "digital darkroom" and although I use Photoshop myself,
for the class we have been using Photo Plus 7.  Serif made me a terrific deal
for my last class on this software.  For information about the capabilities
(very close to Photoshop and it accepts Photoshop plugins!) - check
www.serif.com.  The deal they made me was if I bought at least 10 copies, they
would let me have them at $25 each. The normal discounted price is $59 plus $20
for the content CD which they also threw in for the $25!

>From the first order I placed with them, I have 2 copies left over.  If any
>list members would be interested, the price is $25 plus $1 to ship it to you
>(USA only - foreign shipments at what ever the actual cost would be!).  First
>come, first served - check out their website and if interested, or if you have
>questions contact me off-list at jamesfc@xxxxxxx.  Price also includes the
>original documentation.

Jim C.