Re: [OM] And the winner is

Subject: Re: [OM] And the winner is
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 10:34:56 -0700
Thanks Tom!

I thought I would run two contests:

CONTEST A.  Guess of price of the OM-3 outfit currently on E-Bay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1243621675

CONTEST B.  Inspired by Ms. Doris Fang!  I have been putting together an
OM-1 outfit for our twelve year old's thirteenth birthday.  Please
describe an outfit that you have RECENTLY assembled (body, lens(es)
case, filters etc..  that total less than $200 (US$).  For example, the
kid will get the following as her kit:

Olympus OM-1 MD, with 50 mm f/1.8                       $96
28 mm Sigma f/2.8                                        31
135 mm Sakar f/2.8                                       15
35-70 Vivitar f/3.5                                      48

Total outfit                                           $190

I will award a free roll of film to the person who describes the most
"Fang-like" series of acquisitions.  The camera, etc. must be in working
condition!  I will be judge and jury, all decisions are final.  Be
prepared to accept a check from me if you ask for a weird roll of film,
since I'm a long ways from anywhere!

Bill Stanke