Re: [OM] om-4 or om-2s FS

Subject: Re: [OM] om-4 or om-2s FS
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:04:57 EDT
BTW- The 'battery drain problem' of the -2SP would only make itself known if
you do a lot of flash shooting, and, of course, the flash would have to be
'on' and not just mounted on the shoe, so it may never show up. Just leave
the flash off during slack times in your shooting. This is just one more
example where we scare each other into believing there's a real problem with
an OM body when there may be only a very small chance of it ever affecting
us. We talk about it because we are 'informed' by belonging to this list. If
we weren't members, we'd probably never find out about some things.

George S.