[OM] FS 50mm f1.4 MC

Subject: [OM] FS 50mm f1.4 MC
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 23:15:39 +1000
Dear Zuikophiles,

An item I missed yesterday in my FS posting !  Buyer to pay shipping &
insurance.  Mail me off list for any queries.

Zuiko MC Auto-S 1:1.4 f=50mm SN: 842xxx (an early MC)
Glass:  Few small marks on front element, 2mm square "chip" from the extreme
edge of the rear element, I haven't noticed any adverse effects on the
images compared with a similar vintage 1.4 without these faults.
Diaphragm:      Snappy
Focussing:      Smooth
Aperture:       Smooth
Cosmetics:      Very good, small amount of wear on aperture ring, no dings
Case:           No
Caps:           Generic
Price:  $US30

Wayne Harridge