Re: [OM] Re: OM-4t

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM-4t
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 21:55:59 -0400
Dave, the way to get the OM4t to mirror pre-fire is to use the self timer.  As
you face the front of the camera, pull the little lever above the red battery
test indicator light and push it to the left.  That activates the self timer.
When you take a shot, the mirror will flip up and remain there until the
picture has been taken!  Remember to push it back into place when you are done
- it will remain there, otherwise!!

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia