[OM] Bokeh -- the 50 f/3.5

Subject: [OM] Bokeh -- the 50 f/3.5
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 12:01:35 -0500
I thought this shot was interesting. My youngest daughter took it last
weekend using her OM-G and a 50 f/3.5 macro lens. I like the shot, but
thought that the bokeh was interesting (read harsh).  Check out those
aperture blades.

No question this is a fine lens, it just gets caught in the 'number of
blades' problem.

Just though it was interesting.  Notice the spider web on the flower.

I'm working on my daughter's pictures today. I promised to enter one for
each of them in TOPE 6.  I also promised to build them a each a webpage.
I'll share the links when they're done. I'm sure they would appreciate the
comments.

www.zuikoholic.com/m06811~1.jpg

Tom