Re: [OM] Central America pictures - I've got some too!

Subject: Re: [OM] Central America pictures - I've got some too!
From: "Roger Wesson" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 11:16:19 +0100
Lovely pictures, Erwin, especially the fabulous sunset over Lago Nicaragua.
I was there last September, at the same time as Hurricane Keith, so all I
saw on Ometepe was heavy skies and lots and lots of rain, but it was still a
wonderful place.

Naturally I took photos, and I have a web page
(http://www.centralamerica.f9.co.uk/) but I was a little less discerning
about which shots were worth putting up there, so there are actually over
200 up there.  I've just been adding more over the last couple of weekends,
and some more are going up later today.

Six months since I got back and I feel highly nostalgic!  Great to see
someone else's view of the places I've been.

Roger