Re: [OM] World of OM Systems

Subject: Re: [OM] World of OM Systems
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:53:43 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Mike Lazzari wrote:

> The following are results of searches on Bookfinder. Barry's book
> currently isn't listed but it will give an ideal of real world prices
> and availability. Disregard Alibris listings as they just buy from ABE
> etc. and mark it up. Watch for wrapped link.

Don't believe those as real world prices.  Pawprint is very greedy and has
priced the books sky high.  It's been well over a year they've had the
book priced at that level and noone has bought it.  I'd be very surprised
of they sell it anywhere near that price.  Of course if someone here is
going to spend that kind of money on it, please contact me first :-)
                                        -mark