Re: [OM] World of OM Systems

Subject: Re: [OM] World of OM Systems
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 17:17:26 +0200
Hi,

Bought the german language "original" of Pangerl's "Die Welt des OM-Systems"
(3rd print of 1977) recently at a local second-hand bookshop for DKK 80 (~$10).

So no hope, Barry, to get the award.

The book is fun reading, although it is not as objective as I thought. It
merely reads like an Olympus advertisement. But with lots of 1970's "feeling".
I bought the book because it contains such nice views and descriptions of my
pre-1977 OM2 (the one with the characteristic shutter curtain pattern), which
was brand new at that time.

Best regards

Bernd