[OM] FW: Olympus XA cover removal...

Subject: [OM] FW: Olympus XA cover removal...
From: "Kurt Weiske" <kweiske@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 10:53:35 -0700
Here's the final answer regarding re-installation of the cover on my XA2,
thanks to Alan Peterman. Refer to the image below:

http://rubicon.kataan.org/private/xa2-top.jpg

The BB goes in a little square slot on the top of the camera, close to the
midpoint. The BB sits on the square hole between the side of the slot
closest to the back half of the camera and the chrome switch. When the cover
reaches the edge of the cover, it presses down on the interlock switch. My
XA2 cover works like a charm now!

Thanks again to everyone who helped.

--k