Re: [OM] Indoor People Shooting/Flash Questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Indoor People Shooting/Flash Questions
From: "Hans-Joachim Busch" <Busch-Koeln@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 21:23:57 +0200
Sorry, best for this job is none of the Olympus flashs but one with a small
slave flash for direct lighting and the main flash for bounce light. I use
the old AGFATRONIC 383 CS with 400 ASA films. For 100 ASA you need a bigger
METZ or something like this. With the SCA 321 adapter (OM2n and up) they
work perfect in TTL mode. In Germany you can get them used for 150-400,- DM

Greetings from Cologne
Jochen (Hans-Joachim)