[OM] New Kit (I just can't stop myself any more)

Subject: [OM] New Kit (I just can't stop myself any more)
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 19:10:11 +0100
Damn you all,

I joined this list not two months ago, and since then I've bought more
camera gear than I had done in the previous year.  Just got myself a set
of extension tubes and a 500mm mirror lens today, for #65 for the two.
I'm sure it's your fault.  That's what I'll tell the bank manager...

The 500mm lens is a T-mount one, and it came with a non-OM mount which I
don't need.  Don't know what body it fits - it looks a lot like an OM
mount, but is too loose.  Would anyone know what this might be, and
would it be worth my while trying to sell this?  Trying to think of ways
to recoup the cost of the blasted thing... even a couple of quid'd be
better than nothing.

'A lens too far' Roger