[OM] [OT] Where to use my Oly's near Detroit/Toledo

Subject: [OM] [OT] Where to use my Oly's near Detroit/Toledo
From: Michael & Angela Butler <abutler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 19:30:14 -0700
    One of the things I've noticed about this list is how helpful
everybody is with travel suggestions.  Well now it is my turn to ask for
help.   My family (two daughters, 3 and 1 and my wife and I) will be in
Perrysburg, OH from 6/6 to 6/11.  Other than a wedding on Saturday the
9th our schedule is pretty open.  We will try to include the Toledo Zoo,
CAF Museum and possibly Greenfield Village and a Mud Hens game.  My wife
would like to go to Canada,  is there anything to see in the Windsor
area?  We don't mind and hour or two drive but it will include two small
kids, you parents out there know what I mean.
    Anyway, I will probably bring my entire kit leaving only the long
glass (400mm f4.5 and 800mm f10 Cat) at home.  I appreciate any advice
you might have, web searches have turned up very little.

Mike Butler
Dublin, California