Re: [OM] OT - JOKES: Here's my Aussie Joke about New Zealanders.

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - JOKES: Here's my Aussie Joke about New Zealanders.
From: Allan Bigham <bigham@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 16:04:51 +1200
The quote was from Rob Muldoon, the NZ Prime Minister a couple of decades
ago, who in response to the Australian Prime Minister suggesting that NZers
who were working in Australia should be sent home, said that he would send
Australians back to Australia. This, he said, would raise the average IQ in
both countries! It caused quite a furore from across the Tasman.