[OM] TTL AutoCord T

Subject: [OM] TTL AutoCord T
From: "Kiker, James" <jkiker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 09:38:48 -0500
I ordered a 0.6M TTL Auto Cord T from B&H, (along with a 2-4 screen that
I'm about to install in my OM-2n), and when I opened the box to the
cord, I found what appears to be a TTL Auto Cord (non-T).  It has a shoe
mounting connection on one end, and a strange looking connector on the
other that has what looks to be a male p.c. plug, and a flat plug under
it.  The shoe mounting end says "TTL Auto Cord" on one side, and "Shoe 2
Only" on the other.  This isn't a 'T' cord, is it?  The box is labeled
'T', so it looks like someone switched boxes & cords.  Can anyone
confirm this for me, or did I order the wrong part?  (I want to go from
an Auto Connector 4 on my OM-2n to an Auto Connector T20 or a T-32
flash.  BTW, anyone have an Auto Connector 4 for sale?)