AW: [OM] XA A16 Flash Question

Subject: AW: [OM] XA A16 Flash Question
From: "Dr. Rainer Wagner" <Rainer.Wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 10:19:15 +0200
Hi Rich,
there should be a small flash switch on the camera (at least there is one on
my XA4), which moves a small pin to release the flash button and switch on
the flash. It is not meant to switch on by pressing the button again. You
can as well remove the flash and find this switch as a protruding pin, which
is indeed a small tube , press the inner part with a  ballpen or something
pointed, an your flash will switch on! Mine works fine, eventhough my orange
light seems to be defect.

Rainer
Cologne