[OM] My Fello Enablers... (WTB)

Subject: [OM] My Fello Enablers... (WTB)
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 21:34:48 -0400
Dear fellow Zuiks,

A wave of Zuikohaulism has overcome me and I'm lookin' for some stuff. I
recently got the urge for macro in a big way and of course I naturally turn
to my pals on the list to talk me down... (yeah, right!)

That being said, anyone looking to sell an 80/4 macro, Auto Bellows, Slide
Copier, and/or an Auto Extension Tube, please contact me off-list. (I dread
going to eBay). I prefer E+ to mint grade over user grade gear if possible.
Also, is the 50/2 macro significantly better than the 50/3.5?

Thanks for understanding!

Mike V.