Re: [OM] Weston meter

Subject: Re: [OM] Weston meter
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 20:50:59 +0200
Well done Garth and Bill

Chris

At 10:50 PM 5/23/2001 -0400, Bill Barber wrote:

If the person  who started this thread or other interested parties would
contact me offlist, I have a Weston Master V and the manual which came with
it.  Although I'm not interested in making a hundred copies, I would be happy
to make a few or perhaps make arrangements with a list member who is less
techno-challenged than I am to scan it and post it somewhere out there in
cyberspace.

I've just completed arrangements with Bill to borrow his manual.
I'll scan it, PDF it, and post it somewhere on the Web (I'll let the
List know where and when).  Since Bill's in the U.S. and I'm in
Canada, it'll take at least a week to mail the item to me, but once
I've got it, I'll scan it ASAP.

I'll let everyone know then.

Garth