Re: [OM] FS Fw: OLYMPUS OPTIK, 35mm 2,0. 90mm 2,0 Macro. 180mm 2 ,8. 300

Subject: Re: [OM] FS Fw: OLYMPUS OPTIK, 35mm 2,0. 90mm 2,0 Macro. 180mm 2 ,8. 300mm 4,5.
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 11:50:43 +0200

I can confirm that Leif Langgaard's Olympus equipment is in good condition and
good value; I bought a 'champagne' OM-4Ti from him recently, packed in the
original box with instruction books, and in very good shape, for 2000kr. (about
$235). He also had at that time an OM-4 with the latest circuit (price unknown).

Roger Key

:Hi Zuiks,

:Forwarded please find some Zuikos for sale. I did a good deal with the seller
(see my message from last week) and :have got his permission to forward his list
and address to you.
:Prices are in Danish Kroner. The seller is a Canon-man and does not know too
much about Zuikos; he sells the :items in commission for someone else.

:Bernd Möller