Re: [OM] OM77 AF Battery holder

Subject: Re: [OM] OM77 AF Battery holder
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 11:46:54 -0400
If you buy a used grip, check around the battery cap for cracks or chipped
plastic.  This is the weak area of the design and they are always breaking
there.  If so, it's the case of the grip that (in most cases) must be
replaced, not the battery cap.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com  (closed through 5/29)
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000