[OM] Depth of field query??

Subject: [OM] Depth of field query??
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 23:20:29 +1000
I have a Zuiko auto-zoom 35-70mm 1:4 lens. The other details marked on the
front of the lens is made in Japan OLYMPUS OM-SYSTEM S. I have found this to be
a great lens and especially for sharpness (see link).
http://content.communities.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=show_photo&ID_Community=AussieColours&ID_Topic=4&ID_Message=33

However there is no depth of field scale marked on the lenes. This creates a
bit of a problem with my OM-10 because there is no way of stopping down the
lenes... or is there?? If anyone can help on how to calculate the depth of
field on this lenes or tell me if there is a way of stopping down the lenes it
would be very much appreciated!!

PS I had a bit of a buzz today... One of my photos was printed in the local
newspaper today for a photography competition. Cool... now I can call myself a
published photographer (well sort of!!)

Cheers Adam