Re: [OM] [OT] - burned on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] - burned on ebay
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 09:01:19 +0200
On Mon, 21 May 2001 20:21:13 -0400, "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>The worse he can do is leave a negative comment for you also - but you have
>the option of responding directly to his comment and laying out the facts!
>Besides, if you reported it to eBay, they would probably cancel his negative
>comment.  At least they should!  What can he write in his own defense?  "My
>wife made me do it?"
>
>Jim Caldwell

Unfortunately eBay will never cancel any comment, no matter how
unjustified it may be. Only recently I bought an item at eBay and the
seller refused to deliver after auction end.
Ebay investigated things properly and rebuked the seller, threatening
to suspend him 'next time', but they would not cancel the negative
retaliating feedback which the seller left for me.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL