Re: [OM] Fuji NPH vs (NPS NPD???) & NHGII vs CZ800?

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji NPH vs (NPS NPD???) & NHGII vs CZ800?
From: "Dr. Oben Candemir" <dunya.nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 19:47:16 +1000
I have the product brochures for Fuji NPC and it is described as a HIGH
contrast colour negative film. I have just shot a roll of NPS and have yet
to have it developed. I think NPH comes in 400 speed not 160 like you have
mentioned. If you want a 160 ASA film that's good for portraits then I think
NPS 160 is what you want not NPH. All very confusing I know

NPS 160 from Fujifilm.com:

"A daylight-type film designed specifically for portrait and wedding
photography using daylight or electronic flash. Performs well under mixed
lighting, making it an excellent choice for architectural and industrial
photography as well."

NPC 160 from Fujifilm.com:

"A daylight-type film described as an "enhanced" contrast ISO 160
professional color negative film. Designed for both portrait/fashion and
commercial photography where higher contrast is desired... "

Oben O. Candemir

To Reply to me delete the ".nospam" in the reply email address.
I'm sick of spam from e-mail ripping services on mail lists.