[OM] 50/1.4 s/n > 1M

Subject: [OM] 50/1.4 s/n > 1M
From: "Olaf Greve" <olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 08:54:06 -0000
Cc: j.korten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi guys,

Jaap just called me and mentioned he had obtained one of the MC 50/1.4s with a s/n > 1.000.000.

He asked me what the story was again with this lens. I myself don't know exactly in which respect(s) it differs from the other 50/1.4s, but I believe it has something to do with the MC, and that the 50/1.4s with a nr. > 1M are the best ones of the lot, or something like that.

Can anyone tell me what the exact story is here?

Thanks in advance, and cheers!
Olafo