Re: [OM] Olympus in the new eBay Photo categories

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus in the new eBay Photo categories
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 21:45:34 -0700
> It appears that our comments (among others) worked in getting eBay to
> fully recognize Olympus OM among the various categories and sub
> categories under Photo....

Thanks for the update Gary. This is a little better than the first draft
but i wish it was divided up by manufacturer. Ebay's search option is
very limited and this makes it worse. Now i'm going to have to write
several new searches to replace the one I now use. Or check several new
categories.

Mike