[OM] Of Enablers and Zuikoholism

Subject: [OM] Of Enablers and Zuikoholism
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 18:59:30 EDT
So I put up the photographs of the flowers taken with the 50/3.5.  Everyone
was most kind and offered good suggestions about how to improve my macro
photography.  I mentioned that I had a little difficulty with metering the
shots with the OM-2.  Again, good suggestions.  Tom said I needed an OM-4Ti.

I put some brochures and manuals up on eBay and among them was an OM-4Ti
brochure.  As I was packaging it I read it again for the first time in about
2 years.  hmm, " Maybe Tom has a point, this thing is cool!"  Oh well, stick
with the tried and true OM-2 and hone your skills.  Off went the brochure in
the mail to the lucky bidder.

Then George comes on with his FS stuff - an OM-4Ti.  Guess what happened.
It's all Tom's fault!  I can stop, I really can.

Dave Dougherty