Re: [OM] Vivitar 285HV flash gun

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 285HV flash gun
From: Michael Darling <cosmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 15:46:41 -0400
> OM content is that I can use the 285HV more accurately with my 4T if I
> have a better handle on focal lengths for each of the three pull out
> positions!

>From b&h's website:

Features
Guide number 120 (ISO 100/feet).

Powerful automatic exposure range to 70 feet.

Accepts optional high voltage power sources for faster recycle time and more
flashes.

Four auto f1stop settings for controlling depth-of-field and maximum auto
flash range.

***Zoom flash head has three positions for covering 35mm, 50mm and 105mm
camera lenses.***

Vertical bounce flash for softer, professional quality lighting.

Removable sensor can be camera mounted with the optional sensor cord,
permitting automatic exposure when using side bounce flash photography.

Built-in vari-power for convenient fill flash and rapid sequence
photography.

Auto Thyristor circuitry for faster recycle time and greater number of
flashes.