Re: [OM] FS: Lots of OM Gear- Bodies/ Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Lots of OM Gear- Bodies/ Lenses
From: "Gary" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 22:02:19 -0500
I faced the same problem two years ago.  I thought it through very carefully
and, in the end, decided that autofocus would not solve my problems, as they
occurred in the same circumstances that autofocus cameras have a hard time
with.  I stayed with OM and I do not regret the decision.  George has come
to a different conclusion, and I hope the right decision for him - though,
seriously, I suspect that he will have second thoughts.

I hope we continue to hear from you, George.

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://members.home.com/garyetx/