[OM] It RELAXES, it SATISFIES, it PAYS OFF, it ... .

Subject: [OM] It RELAXES, it SATISFIES, it PAYS OFF, it ... .
From: reallife56@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 17 May 01 9:40:47 PM
If you are building a new pond, or planning a pond or just getting your old one
up and started again, you NEED (or at least should have) the The Ponder's Bible
(only 14.95). It's WRITTEN BY ONE OF THE MOST SAVVY AND COMMON SENSIBLE GUYS
EVER INVOLVED IN PONDING. The Ponder's Bible will show you how to have a top
notch setup for as little as a few hundred dollars or even less.

To order this awesome book, The Ponder's Bible, go to
http://www.PondersBible.com and place your order for only $14.95 (which
includes US and Canada Priority Mail shipping charges). FREE SHIPPING &
HANDLING.

Money back guarantee.

Here's what just a few others have to say about The Ponder's Bible:

"Got it, Read it, LOVED IT, Kim"

"Best I have seen yet. No tricks or gimmicks, JUST GOOD PONDING."

************************************
To order The Ponder's Bible go to http://www.PondersBible.com &FREE SHIPPING &
HANDLING for USA & CANADA
************************************

"FYI I have read many books over the last year on ponds. I do want to thank you
for writing "The Book." All the other writers seem to work for the company that
sells the high dollar items for ponds. You tell us, how to do it, do it right,
and SAVE MONEY. I thank you."

"I got my book yesterday and BOY DO I LIKE WHAT I'M READING! &Thank you ..Thank
you!!"

"I added an underwater light to my pond this week....WOW IF YOU DON'T
HAVE ONE YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON A LOT OF FUN. I used the instructions in the
Ponders Bible and it worked like a charm... the instructions were great. &The
only thing that was a bit hard was
going to the auto parts store and getting the light bulb...these plans (alone)
ARE WORTH THE PRICE OF THE BOOK ... "

************************************
To order The Ponder's Bible go to http://www.PondersBible.com ;FREE SHIPPING
HANDLING for USA & CANADA
************************************

"Amen on the BIBLE.  I bought one and am nearing completion of an 8,500 gal
pond. ... book will not lead you wrong. &It is very common sense and ...
shows you how to SAVE SOME MAJOR MONEY and when NOT to SKIMP ... ."

"Finished The Ponder's Bible last night. An EXCELLENT BEGINNER BOOK and basic
resource...."

"... unique style and wit makes for EASY READING..."

************************************
To order The Ponder's Bible go to http://www.PondersBible.com FREE SHIPPING
& HANDLING for USA & CANADA
************************************

"The Ponder's Bible is EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND FOLLOW;..."

"After skimming, I AM EXTREMELY PLEASED! ... Nuff said."

" ... Don't know how I would have solved some problems without it."

.. Thanks to The Ponder's Bible I am ENJOYING MY FIRST POND IMMENSELY.

************************************
Click on http://www.PondersBible.com to order your copy right now!!! FREE
SHIPPING & HANDLING for USA & CANADA
************************************

.. A VERY GOOD JOB! I'm sick of reading books that use language only a
biologist can understand!

FUN and easy to read and most importantly...INFORMATIVE.

Nothing to sell. Just good old fashioned neighborly discourse.

.. THOROUGHLY INFORMATIVE, it was exactly what I was looking for.

.. Very down to earth and COMMON SENSE, not to mention, FUNNY.

Click on:  http://www.PondersBible.com to order your copy right now!!!
FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING for USA & CANADA

Cybernet Enterprise 209-656-9143
go catsrage101@xxxxxxxxxx  to be removed.
Please appreciate the fact that we do give 2 ways to
be removed