[OM] Zuiko 65-200 deal in philadelphia...

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 65-200 deal in philadelphia...
From: Michael Darling <cosmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 14:32:35 -0400
Just got back from center city philly, and unfortunately spent more than the
train fare that the jaunt should have cost.

Camera Broker of Philadelphia on 15th St, one of the local (and better used
sources) had a load of goods come in from a dentist.  Several OM4ti's, macro
flashes, etc.

Of interest to me were the two 65-200 zooms.  Asking price when I bought the
better of the two was $129 each, and they are in excellent shape.

The one I didn't buy had a small (several mm) scratch in the front bezel
from where they had to use a spanner wrench to remove the ring flash.

The bodies are gone, but the one zoom remains.  Don¹t know about the flash.

I have no connection to the store other than being a satisfied customer.
They offer 45 day service guarantee on used equipment.  Worth a look if you
are local and need this length zoom.

Mike