[OM] off topic: FS: Leica SM 35mm/3.5 Elmar lens

Subject: [OM] off topic: FS: Leica SM 35mm/3.5 Elmar lens
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 14:54:32
As there seem to be a few Leica users on this list, I thought I'd offer the lens for sale to anyone interested. It is a Leica screw mount Elmar, 35mm/3.5, meter scale, uncoated, nickel plated, and in very fine shape. It has both original caps, and I also have a screw mount to "M" series adapter.

The results I have gotten from the lens are wonderful, but I've sold everything Leica related except for this lens.

If anyone is interested, we can talk off line about the lens, price, trades, etc.

James.