Re: [OM] How much for an OM-1n?

Subject: Re: [OM] How much for an OM-1n?
From: "Malcolm Clay" <zuiko@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 04:10:54 -0500
> I'm curious... do we run the risk of incurring the wrath of the unnamed
> auction site if we post the IDs (ONLY) of "bad sellers"?

Sounds like a good idea to me, but potentially not without pitfalls. Any
legalzukios out there like to hazard a guess at how it could be safely done?

Since the "free" eBay insurance is for a max of $200, I have used an escrow
service on a couple of larger lens purchases. Both sellers (one from
Germany) agreed to it and gave me time to inspect and run film before
kicking payment their direction. Yeah, it cost me a lot to use the service,
but it was worth it.