Re: [OM] Please Consider

Subject: Re: [OM] Please Consider
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 19:01:07 +0200
:Having seen some of the replies about late TOPE entries, I guess I would have
to agree
:that rules are rules. I have just started photography as a hobby (about four
months now,
:and only recently joined this list). So in the interest of keeping the interest
alive for
:these themed events (and without breaking the rules), I would appreciate
comments/feedback
:on the following photos that I would have submitted to TOPE

A very high overall quality. Only four months? Wow. I'm looking forward to see
your future TOPE entries! The red fern leave and the flower could be submitted
to the running TOPE 6 (macro) event!

Night shot nr.1 could be published as a poster w/o any doubt.

hnz