Re: [OM] 50f/1.4 breakpoint

Subject: Re: [OM] 50f/1.4 breakpoint
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 10:43:46 -0400
Ahah!....I don't have a "MC on all elements" version but the earlier "MC"
(not on all elements) has a very "rosey" or "magenta" color and looked like
the upper-left lens (next to the "E" in "THE") on the cover of  "THE OM
SYSTEM LENS HANDBOOK".  My understanding is that the later "MC on all
elements" looks more like the green color of the 1.8 MC.  Anyone else have a
description?

Bruce Kolber
St. Petersburg, FL  33715
USA