[OM] OM4T vs. OM4Ti Nameplates, Versions, & Rarity?

Subject: [OM] OM4T vs. OM4Ti Nameplates, Versions, & Rarity?
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 01:39:35 EDT
Uh, just thinkin' here (and it's late, so don't jump on me too hard, O.K.?)...

Would the fact that the OM4T was initially produced as a separate nameplate
(from the otherwise identical but differently badged "overseas" OM4Ti sold to
the rest of the world) -- to discourage grey market business -- mean that
OM4Ts may someday become somewhat "rare" and thus.... ah..... "collectible"?
Not trying to start anything here, just wondering what yer thoughts are.

I suppose the has OM4T sold in such great numbers in the U.S. that it's never
going to come to that?

How about champagne vs. black?  Any "rarity" in numbers there?

Rich

P.S.  Have ridden a mule.  What a sweetheart she was.  Totally unlike the ex.
 Maybe I shoulda tried "giddy up!", "gee!", "haw!", "back!", and "whoa!" with
HER (see what you started, Chris, you trouble-maker?!).