Re: [OM] Old Camera whoas

Subject: Re: [OM] Old Camera whoas
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 14:26:54 -0700
In a message dated 5/11/01 2:56:31 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes Re "whoas" or "woes:"

I thought it was sent by the same people on the "Bad eye site" thread.

Winsor

Yes, I was trying to hold back on that one too. It seems obvious to me that
one's eye site would make a BIG difference what one might or might not be
able to see through one's camera viewfinder. (i.e. back of the head, in front
of the camera, etc.) One's eyesight matters also. ;o)
However...that' s just mho. YMMV.

Robert

Too funny.

Winsor