RE: [OM] Farm Sex and Slow Film Rant [was] Everyone's Film of Choice

Subject: RE: [OM] Farm Sex and Slow Film Rant [was] Everyone's Film of Choice
From: "Dave Bulger" <david_bulger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 08:26:36 -0500
There are still stores that have the Agfa 25 in stock -- notably one in
Orlando, FL.  If you've got to have it, I'd look for a store that carries a
lot of film but doesn't have a strong professional and/or advanced amateur
clientele -- fewer people that would want this film.

But I do indeed miss Panatomic-X!!

Dave